breezeplus+ Legal Solutions has been awarded Lexcel Accreditation and a Public Funding Franchise both of which demonstrate our commitment to Total Quality Management.
Lexcel is the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority quality mark written specifically for the legal profession; it incorporates the elements of ISO9000 and Investors in People and specifically places them in the legal context. It allows all types and sizes of firms and legal departments to undergo independent assessment to certify that best practice management standards are being met.
Each firm attempting to obtain the standard must be independently assessed by an organisation specifically for the purpose of Lexcel and we recently enjoyed an extensive assessment throughout all four offices.
What does this mean for our Clients?
- Improved client relationships
- More effective risk management
- Improved marketability to prospective clients
- Enhanced management
- Effective framework to meet legislative and compliance requirements
- Assistance with Best Value compliance for local authorities
What areas does Lexcel cover?
- The structures and Policies of the firm
- Strategy, the Provision of services and Marketing
- Financial Management
- Office facilities and IT support systems
- Management of Staff
- Supervision and operational Risk Management
- Client Care
- File and Case Management