Are you getting the right advice? Are you chasing recovery of the residential tenanted property for non-payment of rent?

We will advise you in the correct circumstances to obtain possession using section 21 accelerated proceedings. For information on how these services can be tailored to meet your needs you can contact Brendan O’Brien on 01279 715333 or click here to send an email.